Z6 has a long-standing commitment to the health needs of our employees and clients. Safety is our highest priority. During this global COVID-19 pandemic, we are closely monitoring the ongoing situation and taking appropriate actions based on the latest CDC guidelines and recommendations.
All of our employees have been informed and trained on sanitation best practices, and we have established protocol for avoiding the spread or contraction of the virus. We know this outbreak is adding additional stress and worries to everyday life, so we are taking further actions which aim to help us all feel safe.
- We have transitioned meetings to online conference calls instead of face to face meetings
- Wearing masks and face shields on all job sites is essential and mandatory
- Providing hand sanitizers for every employee and at key congregation points around the building
- Our facilities and vehicles are cleaned regularly with antibacterial products
- We have also split our employees between our two buildings to reduce the risk of contact and encourage social distancing.
Also, from the very beginning, our CEO has encouraged employees, clients, and associates to find creative ways of protecting themselves when supplies are not available. To this end, he created this video to show how to use a homemade respirator and a buff to provide breathing and sun protection—a creative way to protect yourself courtesy of Z6.
If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to hear from you.